- Lancaster County
- Lebanon County
Employment Type: Full Time Position (40hrs/week), hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
General Summary: We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a busy Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned clients. This is a full-time, 40 hr/per week position. The hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with no weekend or evening hours required. We are hiring for our Lancaster & Lebanon locations.
- Provide basic client care and treatment
- Administering injections
- Collaborate with other nurses to refill prescribed medications
- Obtaining prior authorizations from various insurance companies
- Educate and update clients on medical concerns or questions
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Previous mental health experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education: Completion of PA approved training program (or equivalent) and licensed in the state of Pennsylvania to work as an LPN.
Clearances: (Employee’s must have the following clearances before servicing clients.)
- PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, prior to working with clients, and every year thereafter)
- Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, prior to working with clients and every year thereafter)
- FBI Clearance
Benefits: Ponessa Behavioral Health offers a comprehensive Employee Benefit Package to eligible employees after 30 days of full-time employment. Benefits include but are not limited to medical & prescription drug coverage, dental and vision coverage, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including mental health support, paid time off, and paid holidays. Additional benefits include clinical supervision for licensure, PTO cash out, employee anniversary recognition, paid time off increases, leave of absences, and unpaid time off. Optional benefits include life insurance, professional liability insurance, disability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, ABLEPAY, critical illness and cancer insurance. Part-time employees are eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 30 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. Ponessa Behavioral Health supports retirement planning through 401K & Roth IRA Retirement Savings Options with matching. Paid training, continuing education credits, and company equipment (i.e. tablets) are provided to eligible employees. Ponessa Behavioral Health provides postsecondary educational support through the Tuition Discount Program and is a Pennsylvania Loan Repayment Program (LRP) Practitioner approved site.
Join our team as we continue helping people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
To start the application process, please email your resume, cover letter and any additional required documents that you have at this time to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
Ponessa Behavioral Health
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org