- Lebanon County
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a busy Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned clients. This is a full-time, 40 hr/per week position. The hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with no weekend or evening hours required. This LPN position is available at our Lancaster and Lebanon location.
- Provide basic client care and treatment
- Administering injections
- Collaborate with other nurses to refill prescribed medications
- Obtaining prior authorizations from various insurance companies
- Educate and update clients on medical concerns or questions
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Previous mental health experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education: Completion of PA approved training program (or equivalent) and licensed in the state of Pennsylvania to work as an LPN.
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Benefits: Ponessa Behavior Health offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, Voluntary Benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees can participate in our optional 401 K Program with matching, and access discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program. Employee’s can also take advantage of our Tuition Discount Program, offering tuition discounts through strategic partnerships to local Colleges and Universities.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
Ponessa Behavioral Health
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com