- Chester County
- Cumberland & Perry Counties
- Dauphin County
- Lancaster County
- Lebanon County
- York County
The role of the BC is to provide the clinical direction and treatment interventions to the treatment team and teach the client and other involved caretakers how to implement interventions. The BC develops and regularly reviews the ITP. The BC should provide expert consultation within the home, school, and community to assist team members address a multitude of behaviors. The BC is responsible to ensure that all interventions are implemented correctly and consistently and uses observable data in order to refine treatment interventions. The BC is further responsible for ensuring that interventions are applied with consistency and fidelity, as well as monitor outcome information.
- Have 1 year full time experience in providing mental health services to child/youth/young adults if not licensed as a behavior specialist, have a BCBA certification, graduate degree in ABA, or completed a clinical or mental health practicum through a graduate program.
CLEARANCES: (Employee’s must have the following clearances before servicing clients.)
- PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, prior to working with clients, and every year thereafter)
- Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, prior to working with clients and every year thereafter)
- FBI Clearance
Benefits: Ponessa Behavioral Health offers a comprehensive Employee Benefit Package to eligible employees after 30 days of full-time employment. Benefits include but are not limited to medical & prescription drug coverage, dental and vision coverage, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including mental health support, paid time off, and paid holidays. Additional benefits include clinical supervision for licensure, PTO cash out, employee anniversary recognition, paid time off increases, leave of absences, and unpaid time off. Optional benefits include life insurance, professional liability insurance, disability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, ABLEPAY, critical illness and cancer insurance. Part-time employees are eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 30 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. Ponessa Behavioral Health supports retirement planning through 401K & Roth IRA Retirement Savings Options with matching. Paid training, continuing education credits, and company equipment (i.e. tablets) are provided to eligible employees. Ponessa Behavioral Health provides postsecondary educational support through the Tuition Discount Program and is a Pennsylvania Loan Repayment Program (LRP) Practitioner approved site.
Loan Repayment Program(LRP) Approved Practice Site: Ponessa Behavioral Health is a primary outpatient behavioral health care loan repayment program (LRP) approved practice site, offering educational loan repayment to practitioners who provide care within a designated region. The LRP offers grant funding to be used to repay qualifying educational debt in exchange for a two-year full-time or half-time service commitment at an LRP-approved practice site. Primary care providers including Physicians, Physician Assistants, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists are eligible to apply for the educational loan repayment in response to a competitive Request for Applications (RFA) from the PA Department of Health. Physicians are eligible to receive up to $100,000 of loan repayment for a full-time service commitment or up to $50,000 for a half-time service commitment. All other disciplines are eligible to receive up to $60,000 of loan repayment for a full-time service commitment or up to $30,000 for a half-time service commitment.
http://<a href=’https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-TW-Ponessa-and-Associates-Counseling-Services-EI_IE275572.11,56.htm’><img src=’https://www.glassdoor.com/pc/static/img/partnerCenter/badges/eng_CHECK_US_231x60.png’></a>
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
To start the application process, please email your resume, cover letter and any additional required documents that you have at this time to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
Ponessa Behavioral Health
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org