- York County
We are looking for a full time IBHS Assistant Coordinator to join our Intensive Behavioral Health Services team in York County. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week salary position.
- Dedication and enthusiasm for growing the program
- Scheduling and assigning Behavioral Health Technician(BHT) cases
- Supervision over IBHS BHT staff
- Provide BHT new hire training
- Interview and hire new staff
- Track supervision and training requirements for BHT’s
- Facilitate mentor groups
- Conduct performance assessments
- Attend administrative meetings
- Perform additional tasks, as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous BHRS or IBHS experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: 1. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school, in the Human Services field; including Social Work and Psychology. Previous Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Service or IBHS experience is strongly preferred.
CLEARANCES: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
BENEFITS: Ponessa Behavioral Health offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, Voluntary Benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees can participate in our optional 401 K Program with matching, and access discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program. Employee’s can also take advantage of our Tuition Discount Program, offering tuition discounts through strategic partnerships to local Colleges and Universities. Ponessa Behavioral Health is an approved Primary Care Loan Repayment site designated by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Join our team as we continue helping people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
Ponessa Behavioral Health
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org